Leadership. It’s about the People.
It’s not just a slogan. While it means different things to different people, there is one common thread cutting across all definitions of leadership – people. Without people, there is no bottom line. SKS believes that people are the bottom line, and a leader’s ability to engage, influence, and build trust with the people they lead determines the results they achieve. A leader’s ability to impact and transform people will determine the results they achieve.
You don’t have to take our word for it. Consider what the research says about the impact of finding the right people:
- Lower turnover and significant associated costs
- Decrease costs in the areas of:
- Increase productivity
- Set up line of leadership for Succession Planning
- 40% of internal job moves made by people identified as “high potential” end in failure.
- Replacement costs can be as high as 50-60% of an employee’s annual salary.
- Replacement costs associated with executive, C-level positions can be as high as 400% of annual salary.
- Total costs (e.g., replacement, lost productivity, training cost, etc.) associated with turnover can be as high as 150-200% of an employee’s annual salary.
- One third of new hires quit their job after about six months.
- 38% of CEOs fail in the first 18 months on the job.
- In a recent survey, 70% of “top talent” organizations reported using assessments for developmental and decision-making purposes.
SKS knows that people are too complex to be understood with only a “test” or assessment technique. Leadership is multifaceted and impacted by a variety of dynamics, and our multi-method assessment Approach provides keen insights that help you understand fit with the specific organization, team, and position. SKS’s comprehensive approach to assessing talent is consistent with best practices and backed by validation research.